At this time Sparks's Lab is not offering 3D printing services. Please view our calendar for other maker activities.
Updates will be posted here when services resume.
Instructions for 3D Print File Drop Off:
- Download a .STL 3D model from www.thingiverse.com, or create your .STL or .OBJ 3D model using 3D design software such as www.tinkercad.com.
- Download the Cura for Lulzbot software if working remotely. Sparks’s Lab computers have software installed.
- Open the .STL or .OBJ file you want to print in MakerBot Print.
- Move, rotate, and scale the object as desired.
- Save file to flash drive.
- Bring your flash drive to the upstairs Information Desk.
- Fill out the “3D Printing Pickup” form and return with flash drive to staff.
- You may alternatively email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maker staff will notify you when you may return for your prints.
- One print per month, per patron. All prints must be completed in under 4 hours.