December 08, 2017
TOMS RIVER – Several branches of the Ocean County Library will host business workshops by SCORE of Ocean County, each with a different focus.
SCORE fosters vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. Their vision is for every person to have the support necessary to thrive as a small business owner.
- “Hot to Get the Most Out of Your Marketing Efforts Online” will take place 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 9 at the Lacey Branch, 10 East Lacey Road, 609-693-8566.
- “How to Grow Your Business Through the Use of Social Media” will take place 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 11 at the Brick Branch, 301 Chambers Bridge Road, 732-477-4513.
- “How to Lower Your Business’s Credit Card Processing Fees” will take place 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 15 at the Toms River Branch, 101 Washington Street, 732-349-6200. The Brick Branch will also host this presentation at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 8.
- “How to Promote Your Company Using Facebook” will take place 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24 at the Jackson Branch, 2 Jackson Drive, 732-928-4400.
- “How to Launch a Successful Small Business” will take place 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13 at the Lacey Branch.
- “Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Live and Marketing Your Business” will take place 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Mar. 8 at the Brick Branch.
These programs are in partnership with SCORE of Ocean County.
Registration is required for these free programs. To register, call the branch or visit theoceancountylibrary.org/events.